BY YOKOHAMA WEEKLY MANSIONã
- ï¼ï¼Personal Information
- Personal information generally means customerâs name; date of birth; telephone numbers; e-mail address; and other pertinent information that can isolate and identify the individual from others. We exercise due care and protect such information when conducting our normal course of business.
- ï¼ï¼Purpose of Obtaining Personal Information
- We use customer personal information in order to keep quality business and services presently available and for future improvement purposes. Such information is only used to conduct our normal course of business.
- ï¼ï¼Maintenance & Protection of Information
- We take necessary steps to safeguard nonpublic personal information from loss of data; falsification; and fraudulent access. Our security measures include appropriate installation of security software in the companyâs system and conducting employee training.
- ï¼ï¼Disclosing Information
- We exercise due care in safeguarding nonpublic personal information and will not disclose any such information to third parties without expressed consent from the customer. However, we may share such information in case of:
i. when legal authority requires the information to be disclosed;
ii. when public safety issues call for such disclosures such as public welfare; life and health concerns; and protection of personal properties from destruction.
iii. when conducting on behalf of any governmental agencies/divisions or local county government that may require their pursuit of official business, and obtaining such customer consent inhibits the governmental agenciesâ intended actions.
- ï¼ï¼Sharing Information
- We may share customer information with third party businesses where we affiliate and assign our services on their behalf. Such information sharing is kept at a minimal level that does not hinder from conducting our normal course of business. An appropriate confidentiality agreement shall be followed and define each partyâs obligation to abide by information security provisions.
- ï¼ï¼Requesting Information
i. when life is at risk on our customer or any other person; harmful acts to any person; and/or any property damages are contemplated.
ii. any adverse actions or findings that prevent us from conducting normal course of business.
iii. when violations of laws occur or observed.
- ï¼ï¼Maintaining Information Validity
- Any nonpublic personal information in our file shall be safeguarded with accuracy and periodic updates. Request for revisions; additions; or deletions to our customer information file is made only after identifying the customerâs authority and capacity. Such request is honored within a reasonable time frame.
- ï¼ï¼Preventing Information Share/Disclosure
- With proper identification, the customer may request us not to share or disclose any or whole part of his or her personal information to third parties or any other non-related parties.
- ï¼ï¼Information Security Measure
- From time to time, we conduct a periodic review of our internal procedures for information security purposes. We reserve the right to make any changes or revisions to the terms in our policy at any time with or without prior notice. Such changes or revisions may be available for public view.
- 10ï¼Our Website
- We are not responsible or held liable for any breach of security when you send any personal information through your system by accessing our website. Please use necessary cautions when communicating any nonpublic personal information.
- 11ï¼Inquiries and Complaints about Information Security
- We will make concerted efforts to respond any incoming inquiries within a reasonable time. For questions, please call telephone number: 045-231-0054.
- THIS ENGLISH TRANSLATION IS AVAILABLE FOR COURTESY PURPOSE.
- FOR ANY TRANSLATION ERRORS, OMMISSIONS OR COFLICTS IF FOUND IN THE ENGLISH VERSION, THE JAPANESE ORIGINAL DOCUMENT SUPERSEDES AT ALL TIME.
- COURT OF LAW IS JAPAN.